Homecoming Week: October 3-7
"Through the Decades"
Monday: October 3rd
- DECADE DAY - Students are to dress up according to their assigned decade.
Tuesday: October 4th
- COLOR DAY - Students are encouraged to dress in the color assigned to their class.
- Freshman - Brown
- Sophomore - Red
- Junior - Green
- Senior - Blue
Wednesday: October 5th
- INTERNATIONAL DAY - Students are to dress up in attire that corresponds to s specific country or culture.
- Faculty Cook Off - All faculty members are encouraged to bring their yummiest claim-to-fame dish. A panel of judges will determine the "Top Faculty Chef" during lunch on Wednesday.
- Ad Sales End Today
Thursday: October 6th
- CAREER DAY - Students are to dress up in attire that exemplifies their dream career.
- Last day to order a balloon-a-gram: Students are encouraged to send a balloon to their peers. Balloons are 50 cents each or $3 for a special order balloon which includes a small stuffed animal. They will be delivered Friday morning (10/7). See Ms. Boyce or a Student Council member if you would like to place an order.
- Door decoration judging
Friday: October 7th
- SPIRIT DAY - Students will wear their Homecoming t-shirt and jeans. If a student did not purchase a Homecoming t-shirt, they may wear any type of CLA spirit shirt for $2.
- Hush Day - Sponsored by the CLA Cheerleaders - All of the HS girls are given a heart to wear around their necks. They are not allowed to talk to any male students. The guys will have the opportunity to take the girls' hearts if they break their silence. The guy with the most hearts at the end of the day will be rewarded at the pep rally on Friday.
- Parade- 2:00pm
- Pep Rally - 2:20pm in the Gym
- Alumni Tailgating - 6:30pm
- Football Game - CLA vs. Mt. Hermon at 7pm
Saturday: October 8th
- Homecoming Social 8:00pm-11:00pm
|High School Events|
|Middle School Events|